Информационно-новостной портал города Воронеж: основные события, афиша, справочная служба, адреса, телефоны... Бизнес, спорт, культура, кино, экономика, медицина и здоровье, наука.Информационный городской портал Воронежа. Статьи, публикации, мнения, последние новости столицы центрального-черноземного региона.
Войти на сайт
Регистрация  |  Забыли пароль?
  ПОИСК  
Форум | Лучший город и всё о нём | Тема: Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Four 79000N
Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Four 79000N

Дата: 30 марта 2023 года, 8:32
Ответить с цитированием / Ответить
Earlier today, Tudor announced all of their novelties for Watches & Wonders 2023. And, among everything from an opaline-dial BB GMT to a METAS-certified steel Black Bay 41, the brand also took the wraps off of a new expression of the Black These types of format — the 54.
Intended as a sort of modern take on Tudor’s first dive watch (the reference 7922 of, you guessed it, the year 1954), the new Black By fifty four (which passes reference 79000) follows the downsizing pattern we’ve seen applied to the actual Black Gulf line within the last few years, going from 41mm to 39 in the Dark Bay Fifty-Eight, and now 37mm for the Tudor Black Fresh 54.

As mentioned above in my original Intro, this will undoubtedly bring a new balance to the Dark-colored Bay line and offer specific appeal to those who either like a genuinely smaller dive watch or people who want a contemporary and robust Tudor that still feels like vintage.

Well, now I’ve had potential wear one for the better part of half an hour and I think Tudor made a great call in giving a smaller sized Black Clean the green light. The combination of minor detail tweaks (like the new overhead and more clean and sterile bezel, along with the very thin case profile) make for a lovely-wearing view. It captures the proven appeal of the particular Fifty-Eight, but does so in a way that feels more willful inside its vintage inspiration and more intentional in the push for a smaller wrists presence. Despite measuring 37 x 11. 24 by 46mm, typically the Black These kinds of 54 has 200 measures of water proofing. And though such dimensions are not so diminutive as to the actual listed water resistance especially difficult, sub-38mm jump watches do not commonly offer 200 ms of water proof. I’m not entirely sure why, however once you start to get on the more compact side from the dive enjoy realm (which is likely centered around forty-one to 42mm), some of the specs start to diminish, with residual crowns, less water resistance, and so on.

Not in this article. With the Tudor, you get a good actually smaller than average vintage-like dance watch which still offers good water proofing, a luminous pip at 12 on the bezel, and a smooth 60-click bezel. After all, if you’re buying a Black Bay, even a small one, you want a proper diver watch. Additionally , you have the option of a metal bracelet, which tapers from 20mm at the lugs to 18mm in the clasp, or a black rubber that shares a similar taper en route to its fold-over iron safety clasp. Also of note, and value in order to my eyes, both the bracelet and the rubberized strap feature clasps with Tudor’s T-Fit toolless micro-adjustment. I think it’s great that will Tudor is including this on many their bracelets — and even better in which it’s available on the available rubber strap.

For those asking, there is no official comment whether or not any of the Tudor African american Bay 54 hardware is actually interchangeable with other Black These types of models. Regardless, I really like T-Fit and it makes a lot of sense for any rubber band that uses a fold-over hold. Aside from the design elements I mentioned within the introduction to often the 54, the main takeaway that I found through having this on my band wrist is that it feels very much like a little Fifty-Eight, yet that’s only partially because of the 37mm case. The rest amounts to thickness as well as, and the manner in which the 54’s various layers stack up on your wrist.

At 11. 24mm thick, it is already the slim see, but even compared to my Pelagos 39 (which is only 11. 8mm thick), the two wear very differently and the 54 both looks and also feels much thinner. This is primarily due to how much in the thickness will be tied to the exact crystal along with bezel edge rather than inside the bulk of the primary case structure. The central case element is each quite slim and shaped to keep the very lugs flat against your wrist. This gives the watch a very low profile which i didn’t expect, and one this made the Pelagos feel almost thick by comparison. It’s a nice bit of ergonomic consideration that ensures that the Black color Bay fifty four will likely suit a wide variety of hands (also thanks to the 46mm lug-to-lug) while also wearing in a manner similar to a real vintage sports watch.

The Tudor Charcoal Bay 54 is offered just in no-date with a black/gilt-effect dial. Beneath that face, we find Tudor’s manufacture MT5400 movement, which is COSC certified, ticks in 4 Hz, and has 75 hours associated with power reserve. Also seen in other no-date Tudor divers like the Pelagos 39 and the [*****] Bay 925, the MT5400 is produced under Tudor by Kenissi in a new Le Locle-based manufacture that is also where Tudor’s watches, including the brand new Black Gulf 54, are assembled. I got a chance to tour the new facility just before Watches & Wonders and was very in awe of the experience. Expect a full report soon enough.

The actual Tudor Dark colored Bay fifty four will retail for $3, 850 within the steel band or $3, 625 around the rubber straps. With such a small delta between the two prices, I would be keen to see what the asking price would be if I got the stainlesss steel and added the plastic, too. Both work well and as much as I’m ordinarily a fan regarding 3rd party silicone straps, the main T-Fit form and the fitted end links are both welcome refinements over more conventional aftermarket options. At the cost, the Tudor Black Fresh 54 remains a premium offering, similar to that the other metallic Black Clean models, but in a space that has fewer choices in terms of ski watches along with equal proportions and equal specs. It’s not the only option on the market, but Would wager that after today -- if you’re in the market for a smaller immerse watch : it’s almost certainly on your list (or should be).
jacob and co replica
omega seamaster 300 replica
breitling endurance pro replica
replica watches for sale
chanel watches replica
omega speedmaster moonwatch replica

With the Tudor Black Bay 54, Tudor offers managed a cool trick. They’ve expanded their scope by shrinking the Black These kinds of and creating one of the most appealing vintage-inspired scuba watches I have seen so far in 2023.

Средняя оценка: 1,24

© 2005–2024 «Лучший Город». Все права защищены.
Контакты  |  Реклама на порталах

Лента новостей RSS

При частичном использовании материалов портала
гиперссылка (hyperlink) на «Лучший Город — Воронеж» обязательна.
Полное использование материалов возможно только
с разрешения редакции.

Интернет-портал Лучший Город (Best City)
Свидетельство о регистрации ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138 от 22.09.2020
Выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
E-mail: sales@best-city.ru
Телефон: +7 (903) 798-68-89

Поиск по сайту

Расширенный поиск  |  Карта сайта