Информационно-новостной портал города Воронеж: основные события, афиша, справочная служба, адреса, телефоны... Бизнес, спорт, культура, кино, экономика, медицина и здоровье, наука.Информационный городской портал Воронежа. Статьи, публикации, мнения, последние новости столицы центрального-черноземного региона.
Войти на сайт
Регистрация  |  Забыли пароль?
  ПОИСК  
Форум | Лучший город и всё о нём | Тема: Tiktok 18 Privacy Concerns
Tiktok 18 Privacy Concerns

Дата: 22 марта 2023 года, 4:26
Ответить с цитированием / Ответить
tiktok 18 is the latest version of the popular video-sharing app. Unlike the previous versions, this new one is geared towards mature audiences and includes features that allow users to set an adults-only restriction on their livestreams.

Tiktok has a lot of features that make it easier to upload, share, and interact with your content. It can be a great way to connect with others, but it also has some serious privacy concerns that you should know about before signing up for it.

The app’s algorithms collect a huge amount of information about you, including what videos you watch, and use that data to serve you more ads. This can be a problem if you’re sensitive about your privacy or want to avoid targeted advertising.

If you’re concerned about this, you can set up a VPN on your device to avoid being tracked by Tiktok. However, it’s important to note that Tiktok is still owned by a Chinese company called ByteDance, which has a history of spying on Western users.

It’s also worth noting that Tiktok has been criticized for promoting problematic content to younger viewers, such as sexually explicit videos or discussions of sensitive topics like depression and self-harm.

In response to concerns from lawmakers and mental health advocates, Tiktok announced a series of changes Wednesday. Under the changes, teen accounts will automatically set a 60-minute daily screen time limit, but teens will have to enter a passcode if they want to watch more than that for longer. This change follows scrutiny from lawmakers and parent groups who have pressed for a solution to Tiktok’s impact on young users’ mental health.

Средняя оценка: 6,28
Re: Tiktok 18 Privacy Concerns к предыдущему сообщению в дереве

Кому: ishaelin
Дата: 19 апреля 2023 года, 11:12
It's incredibox important to also note that Tiktok has been for not doing enough to protect user data and for potentially censorship of certain types of content, particularly content related to political or social issues.

Дата: 15 мая 2023 года, 15:08
Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more Agb99

Дата: 20 мая 2023 года, 23:06
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Delaware lawyers

Кому: seoexpert
Дата: 14 июня 2023 года, 16:38
The Reliance Products Luggable Loo Portable 5 Gallon Toilet is a popular choice among campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Its 5-gallon capacity ensures that you won't have to empty it frequently, and the bucket design is easy to use and clean. cushioned toilet seats round

Дата: 14 июня 2023 года, 19:33
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Pest control near me

Дата: 16 июня 2023 года, 13:58
We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. Termite Control Waco

Дата: 17 июня 2023 года, 13:10
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Sellersville pest control

Дата: 18 июня 2023 года, 15:12
i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. bed bug pest control melrose ma

Дата: 2 июля 2023 года, 16:06
If I could, I would cast my vote for airslate.com/bots/access-control. If I'm on time, I can virtually take everything in my hands. This comes highly recommended!

© 2005–2024 «Лучший Город». Все права защищены.
Контакты  |  Реклама на порталах

Лента новостей RSS

При частичном использовании материалов портала
гиперссылка (hyperlink) на «Лучший Город — Воронеж» обязательна.
Полное использование материалов возможно только
с разрешения редакции.

Интернет-портал Лучший Город (Best City)
Свидетельство о регистрации ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138 от 22.09.2020
Выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
E-mail: sales@best-city.ru
Телефон: +7 (903) 798-68-89

Поиск по сайту

Расширенный поиск  |  Карта сайта