Информационно-новостной портал города Воронеж: основные события, афиша, справочная служба, адреса, телефоны... Бизнес, спорт, культура, кино, экономика, медицина и здоровье, наука.Информационный городской портал Воронежа. Статьи, публикации, мнения, последние новости столицы центрального-черноземного региона.
Войти на сайт
Регистрация  |  Забыли пароль?
  ПОИСК  
Форум | Новичкам о портале | Тема: Luka Doncic may have enhanced his NBA MVP credentials with a
Luka Doncic may have enhanced his NBA MVP credentials with a

Дата: 10 августа 2022 года, 9:04
Ответить с цитированием / Ответить
Luka Doncic may have enhanced his NBA MVP credentials with another brilliant display Saturday night in San Francisco against the Golden State Warriors, but the Dallas Mavericks star does not believe he is at Warriors star Stephen Curry's level yet.The 20-year-old had his ninth triple-double of the season in the Mavs' Elijah Molden Jersey 141-121 victory over the Curry-le s Warriors. Doncic scored31 points while claiming 12 rebounds and 15 a sists.Dallas broke a franchise record by making 24 3-pointers, with Doncic sinking five Ola Adeniyi Jersey of his eight attempts a stat that surely would have impre sed two-time MVP Curry, who remains sidelined with a hand injury.MORE: Should Doncic's form continue, he may be namedMVP himself, though the Slovenian feels comparisons with Curry are unfair at this stage."He's shooting way better than me,» Doncic said, ."He's a better player. He's been in the league a long time, he's somebody that everybody looks up to , everybody wants to play like him."I remember last year after Vince Young Jersey the draft, I practiced once with him and it was crazy. He couldn't mi s. He can't mi s. And that was like something I'll always remember, practice with him."Another dazzling performance, another triple-double. Luka stuffed the stat Kevin Byard T Shirts sheet once again in tonight's W! | Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) Dallascoach Rick Carlisle has no doubts about Doncic's importance, though, pointing out how he led the way on anight when Aaron Brewer Jersey the Mavericks improved to 21-10."Doncic was amazing tonight, absolutely amazing,» Carlisle said.» He had a 30-point triple-double in three quarters,and really made it look easy."That's a phenomenal performance and he set the table for everybody that was out there.»

Средняя оценка: 1,51

© 2005–2024 «Лучший Город». Все права защищены.
Контакты  |  Реклама на порталах

Лента новостей RSS

При частичном использовании материалов портала
гиперссылка (hyperlink) на «Лучший Город — Воронеж» обязательна.
Полное использование материалов возможно только
с разрешения редакции.

Интернет-портал Лучший Город (Best City)
Свидетельство о регистрации ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138 от 22.09.2020
Выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
E-mail: sales@best-city.ru
Телефон: +7 (903) 798-68-89

Поиск по сайту

Расширенный поиск  |  Карта сайта