Информационно-новостной портал города Воронеж: основные события, афиша, справочная служба, адреса, телефоны... Бизнес, спорт, культура, кино, экономика, медицина и здоровье, наука.Информационный городской портал Воронежа. Статьи, публикации, мнения, последние новости столицы центрального-черноземного региона.
Войти на сайт
Регистрация  |  Забыли пароль?
  ПОИСК  
Форум | Разное | Тема: How do I increase my stream views and online?
How do I increase my stream views and online?

Дата: 21 декабря 2020 года, 18:36
Ответить с цитированием / Ответить

Experienced video bloggers know that without third-party promotion, it is impossible to achieve success on platforms such as Twitch or Youtube. It does not matter how high-quality and unique the author's content is. Only views and subscribers are important, which are impossible to get without viewers, but they are in no hurry to betray the already beloved streamers or simply do not suspect the existence of others. Practice has shown that it takes from 3 to 5 years to promote naturally, during which the streams should be regular, at least 3 times a week.

There is another way-service boost viewers to cheat viewers on broadcasts. It would be wrong to say that this is something illegal, because the technology that is used in this case repeats the processes that live viewers perform. This does violate the rules of streaming platforms, but there can be no question of violating the law. In addition, service providers take all possible measures to ensure that the customer is not harmed. if twitch or youtube actively banned authors for any suspicious activity, this would necessarily be used as a means of eliminating competitors.

It should be noted that the promotion of viewers or views is not so expensive. In comparison with other ways of advertising streams, this is the most budget-friendly option, which, by the way, has the best efficiency. We should not forget that with the promotion of broadcasts in the top categories, the audience of subscribers is also growing, and this will sooner or later bring dividends in the form of donations and profitable advertising offers. All investments will start to pay for themselves.

Средняя оценка: 1.03

© 2005–2021 «Лучший Город». Все права защищены.
Контакты  |  Реклама на порталах

Лента новостей RSS

При частичном использовании материалов портала
гиперссылка (hyperlink) на «Лучший Город — Воронеж» обязательна.
Полное использование материалов возможно только
с разрешения редакции.

Интернет-портал Лучший Город (Best City)
Свидетельство о регистрации ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138 от 22.09.2020
Выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
E-mail: sales@best-city.ru
Телефон: +7 (903) 798-68-89

Поиск по сайту

Расширенный поиск  |  Карта сайта