Имя: tuzmo006 (Новичок)
Дата: 9 декабря 2022 года, 11:46
This blog post provides information about the top souvenirs to buy in Kenya. You will learn about some of the most memorable souvenirs from Kenya. These include jewelry and spices. There are also items that are touristy than they reflect Kenya's culture.
A Guide to Kenyan Souvenirs
There are many options available when it comes Kenyan souvenirs. It doesn't matter if you are looking for something classic or something unique, Kenyan souvenirs will suit your needs. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
• Hand carved wooden animals: These adorable souvenirs can be beautiful and unique. They're also a wonderful way to support local artists.
• Maasai jewel: Colorful and beautiful beaded jewelry is a must have souvenir from Kenya. Maasai are famous for their intricate beads, so don't forget to get some while you're visiting the country.
• Tea. Kenya's tea is some of our best, so you should take some home. Even if tea is not your thing, you can still enjoy Kenyan tea in other ways, such as by making iced and savory teas.
• Coffee: The Kenyan specialty of coffee makes for a great gift and souvenir. Kenyan markets carry a variety coffee beans and grounds. Take your pick and take your time choosing your favorite blend.
• Spices: Kenyans love to cook with spices. Kenyan curries include many spices in their dishes.
Different Types of Souvenirs from Kenya
There are many options for shopping souvenirs from Kenya. Beaded jewelry, wooden bowls and traditional African masks are some of the most popular choices. Maasai blankets as well as kikois (traditional skirts) and hand-painted ostrich egg are other popular Kenyan souvenirs.
Maasai swords or daggers can be a truly original option for those seeking something truly special. These weapons are handmade and beautiful reminders of Maasai proud warrior culture.
How Do You Choose the Right Gift for You?
You may be tempted to take home souvenirs from your vacation. But before you go buying trinkets for everyone back home, take a moment and think about who you are as a tourist. Do you prefer local, handcrafted items or more unique items?
Look for souvenirs from Kenya made by local artisans. These could range from hand-carved wooden bowls and beaded jewelry. You will not only be able to get a unique piece, but you can also contribute to traditional crafts being preserved.
If you're the type person who wants to remember your trip and bring back something special, then you might consider unique items that aren't available elsewhere. Maasai spears are possible in Kenya. These souvenirs might be more expensive that mass-produced items but will surely make your friends jealous.
You need to make sure the souvenirs from Kenya will be used and displayed. It is not worth spending your money on something you will never use. Also, photos and stories are often the best way for people to remember your trip.
Kenyan Souvenirs You Can't Miss!
• Kenyan Coffee: Kenya, one of Africa's most renowned coffee producers, is well-known for its rich and delicious flavor. A bag filled with Kenyan coffee makes an excellent souvenir.
• Maasai Beads: A popular tourist souvenir are the brightly colored beads worn by Maasai. They can be used as jewelry or for other decorative items.
• Samburu Blankets: These hand-woven blankets make beautiful and unique souvenirs. They are made by Samburu people from northern Kenya and often feature traditional patterns.
• Kenyan Breakfast Tea: One of the most popular souvenirs from Kenya. Kenyan tea is considered to be the best in the world. Visitors love to take home some tea from Kenya and enjoy it as gifts.
• Handmade Wood Carvings: Kenya boasts many talented woodcarvers who create exquisite works of art out of wood. These make great souvenirs especially if you are able to find one that captures an important moment or location from your trip.
• Kanga Cloth: Kanga cloth can be described as a brightly-colored fabric that's often worn by Kenyan females. It is a vibrant and beautiful souvenir, especially when you can find one with interesting patterns or designs.
Kenyan tourist souvenirs can be a special souvenir that will last a lifetime. These souvenirs are made from traditional beaded jewelry to hand-carved wooden masques. Next time you visit Kenya, make sure to grab one (or several) of these items. These gorgeous souvenirs can be purchased or you may check souvenirs from Kenya.
Для того чтобы размещать сообщения в форуме вам необходимо авторизоваться
При частичном использовании материалов портала
гиперссылка (hyperlink) на «Лучший Город Воронеж» обязательна.
Полное использование материалов возможно только
с разрешения редакции.
Интернет-портал Лучший Город (Best City)
Свидетельство о регистрации ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138 от 22.09.2020
Выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
Телефон: +7 (903) 798-68-89