Информационно-новостной портал города Воронеж: основные события, афиша, справочная служба, адреса, телефоны... Бизнес, спорт, культура, кино, экономика, медицина и здоровье, наука.Информационный городской портал Воронежа. Статьи, публикации, мнения, последние новости столицы центрального-черноземного региона.
Войти на сайт
Регистрация  |  Забыли пароль?
  ПОИСК  
Форум | Разное | Тема: Jacob & Co. Twin Turbo Furious Bugatti Baguette Watch Replica TT800.30.BD.UA.A
Jacob & Co. Twin Turbo Furious Bugatti Baguette Watch Replica TT800.30.BD.UA.A

Дата: 27 сентября 2022 года, 8:47
Jacob & Co Watches

Do you know Jacob & Co? If you listen to a little rap, you've heard him anyway. He is the birthplace of the Jacob & Co brand, which has been offering distinctive jewelry for over 30 years and watches that have never been overlooked for nearly 20 years.

Jacob was born into a Jewish family in Uzbekistan in 1964 as Yakov Alabov. At the age of 13, he received a watch from his father as a gift that showed 2 time zones and had a gold-plated dial representing the flat sphere of the earth. From that day on, young Jacob discovered a passion for glitter. His family moved to the United States in 1979, and Jacob was trained in the world of diamonds and jewelry in Manhattan's famous Diamond District. In 1986, he opened his first boutique, Diamond Quasar. He also started making his own Jacob & Co printed jewelry for Jacob and Company, a name that would soon make waves in the industry.

Since 2002, Jacob has offered watches in addition to jewelry. It now appears that watchmaking accounts for 50% of its activity. He has been able to rely on his expertise and creativity in jewelry, very inspired by the world of gemstones, to offer unique collections that stand out and spark conversations that some of the super-rich are snapping up. As we can see in some of the products , which is even the origin of the importance of «Bling-Bling» in recent decades, especially in sports, music and film.

In the rap world, precious metals, diamonds and anything that sparkles are an important part of the lifestyle and public image. In a number of songs, some of the biggest names in the business refer to Mr. Arabo, nicknamed «Jacob the Jeweler.» Kanye West, for example, said in his song «Touch the Sky,» «I went to Jacob an hour after getting my advance, and I just wanted to shine.» and even in his song «Get in My Car» 50 Cents: «Take [*****] to the Diamond District, introduce [*****] to Jacob, tell [*****] that if she likes me, she should keep me calm.» We're also on songs by ASAP Ferg, Beyoncé, R Kelly, Rick Ross, and more heard of him.

https://www.moon-watch.co

https://www.reviewluxurystore.com
Для того чтобы размещать сообщения в форуме вам необходимо авторизоваться

© 2005–2024 «Лучший Город». Все права защищены.
Контакты  |  Реклама на порталах

Лента новостей RSS

При частичном использовании материалов портала
гиперссылка (hyperlink) на «Лучший Город — Воронеж» обязательна.
Полное использование материалов возможно только
с разрешения редакции.

Интернет-портал Лучший Город (Best City)
Свидетельство о регистрации ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138 от 22.09.2020
Выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
E-mail: sales@best-city.ru
Телефон: +7 (903) 798-68-89

Поиск по сайту

Расширенный поиск  |  Карта сайта